"dirt bike" looking bicycle???

13 replies to this topic
  • yamahaboy99

Posted November 09, 2005 - 08:32 PM

Hey guys I know this is kinda wierd but, I'm looking for a picture of a bicycle that has the appearence of a dirt bike. Its been years since ive seen one. The common ones I saw were green with a blue seat, had suspension and all that nonsence, had the plastic that looked like a dirt bike. It looked like a kawasaki, and it even had a plastic motor inside the frame that made a noise when you hit a button. If any of you guys could give me a picture id appriciate it..

Sorry for the retarted post,

Chris

• black_n_blue_thumper

Posted November 09, 2005 - 10:50 PM

Have you seen the X games bicycle. Its red and looks pretty sweet. My 4 year old is just positive he needs one. Walmart sells them. You can google it or check Walmarts website. Good luck.

• Thirteen

Posted November 10, 2005 - 12:22 AM

i´ve got a picture, but i cant post attachements :applause:

• CRFiddyRyder

Posted November 10, 2005 - 07:03 AM

I guess this is the closest thing...http://i.walmart.com...682_500X500.jpg

• scottmotox

Posted November 10, 2005 - 07:11 AM

i remember those

• Throttlejockey

Posted November 10, 2005 - 07:49 AM

Here it is.

Posted Image

1964 Mattel Vrroom! bike. The gas tank has a glove box in it, the ignition has the key, the seat is steel, the shocks are fake, the rims are white, the tires are original and the NOS motor has a muffler! The makers of Major Matt Mason made the cooloest thing that could be found under any Christmas tree.

• ATAZ

Posted November 10, 2005 - 08:01 AM

Remember the ones from the 80's? I had one, they were sweet :applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Throttlejockey

Posted November 10, 2005 - 08:36 AM

Remember the ones from the 80's? I had one, they were sweet :applause:

Like this one?

Posted Image

• CRFboy

Posted November 10, 2005 - 08:59 AM

I think remember some that looked like a crotch rocket bike back in my really young days (early 90's)

• huffster

Posted November 10, 2005 - 09:05 AM

I had a Yamaha Motobike with dual suspension. It did not have the fake engine, but it jumped ramps like CRAZY !!

http://www.acmebicyc...om/motobike.htm

• kawinj

Posted November 10, 2005 - 10:17 AM

Those are great. Keep them coming. I wish I had and old picture of my Huffy when I was eleven.

• GENE426

Posted November 10, 2005 - 10:19 AM

I had a Yamaha Motobike with dual suspension. It did not have the fake engine, but it jumped ramps like CRAZY !!

http://www.acmebicyc...om/motobike.htm

This on i rember
Buddy had one

• doodman

Posted November 10, 2005 - 10:31 AM

Place in Sorrento my dad and I work at sometimes, there is a KIA motocross bicycle in the basement.
It was made in 1981 ish.
I never knew kia made bikes.
When I was a kid living in Providence, this prettyboy on the block had a rampar bmx bike, he THOUGHT it was bad ass.

• Throttlejockey

Posted November 10, 2005 - 11:52 AM

Those are great. Keep them coming. I wish I had and old picture of my Huffy when I was eleven.

Here's a bunch of pics of old bikes.

http://www.nemuscleb...com/picoverview

This ones bitchin'.
Posted Image

This 1969 Apple Krate is laden with a NOS selection of accessories including: Sting Ray windsheild, Vrrroom Motor, Hooter, racing flag valve caps, Batman parachute, Bronco wheelie bars, Streamers, Hang tags, Schwinn Tool Kit, Schwinn tail lights, Schwinn directionals, Bat holder, Schwinn key chain, light, speedo, ...

Related Content

Reviews

KTM 250 EXC 4-Stroke 2011 by palmpilote

KTM 250 EXC 4-Stroke 2011
  • 1 review
  • Last review by palmpilote
  • On October 17, 2014
Forums
Photo

Just ordered a 2015 500EXC need Mod advice by Bethumped

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • 19 replies
Forums
Photo

2014 or 2015 300 XC-W? by sparky_73

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   KTM 2-Stroke
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Why KTM motorcycles are ruining off-road motorcycle riding by Kah Ran Nee

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * - - -
  • Hot  3,111 replies
Forums
Photo

Precision Concepts 2003 KX 270 by smv ryder

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Kawasaki   Kawasaki 2-Stroke
  • 4 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.