Moab video

2 replies to this topic
  • splinter

Posted August 25, 2001 - 07:46 PM

I just wathed Mitch's copy of the Moab ride that T.T. put on. It certainly looked like you guys had a ball, the scenery was fantastic, in some places I was expecting to see a silver Delorean being chased by a tribe of Indians. As far as the terrain went I'd thought I'd seen it all before but I couldn't get over the amount of rock slab you guys rode on I think I'd be better off on a trials bike with long range tanks! It was the next best thing to being there. Thanks guys you've inspired me to make my own video to perhaps show you blokes where and how we ride down-under.

------------------
'99 wr400 with, blah blah, blah blah
blah blah, blah

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted August 26, 2001 - 10:33 AM

Splint,

Go for it. I have seen some riding videos recorded in Oz. Looks like you guys have lots of sand and Eucalyptis trees. The vid also showed a 4-stroke race and guys were riding XR's and KLX's against the blue beast.

------------------
99 WR400f, YZ timed, MX-Tech suspension, Scotts steering damper, White Bros E-Series (12 discs), tapered header and a/f. Kouba T-handle for the fuel screw. Works Connection billet throttle tube and frame guards. Cycra Pro-Bend, triple clamp mount handguards. Thumper Racing rad guards, Renthal Jimmy Button highs, YZ Tank and IMS seat, YZ number plate, odo removed, EKP #4, 50PJ, 175MJ at 500-1000' Thanks James Dean!

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted August 27, 2001 - 10:58 AM

Hey Bill,

That must have been an old video... Now-a-days, we are surrounded by a sea of Orange. Those darn slow orange things just get in the way all the time. We have started using them are ramps or berms, but are getting blood and oil all over our bike... :)

Mitch

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.