Magnetic Float Bowl Drain

2 replies to this topic
  • clark4131

Posted November 07, 2005 - 06:31 PM

Every time I've opened up my carb, there's been sediment/crap in the bottom of the bowl, so I'm toying with the idea of ordering one from Zip Ty...even with their Machiavellian shipping policies. Of course, I've never had my magnetic probe around to test the ferric properties of the mysterious material, but I thought there might be someone out there who had. Hobson, what're your thoughts?...SC

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Brettv

Posted November 07, 2005 - 10:18 PM

whos hobson?
my guess would be that the particles would be dirt or varnish...
i doubt any ferrous stuff would get in there?

• The_Blue_One

Posted November 09, 2005 - 09:23 AM

I bought one just for the heck of it :applause: I'll pull it out and see if anything is stuck to the magnet and report back.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.