06 YZF450's at Glen Helen this weekend..pic

10 replies to this topic
  • mxaddict

Posted November 07, 2005 - 03:12 PM

At the Vet Nationals at Glen Helen this weekend we saw a few 06 450's racing. Dubach was on one of the LE yellow models and I saw two other regular guys on LE's and one blue one that raced. Chapparral Motorports had a few on the showroom floor also, so they ought to be out everywhere soon I would guess. Here is a pic I got of a blue one Dubach Racing had on display at the track with their pipe on it, thought you guys might want to see it.

Posted Image

• 02YZ426

Posted November 07, 2005 - 03:50 PM

Sweet! Its about time they start to make an appearance :banghead:

• phat_450f

Posted November 07, 2005 - 04:05 PM

very nice fing man...she sure is nice

• DPW

Posted November 07, 2005 - 04:10 PM

" I don't need a new bike my '05 is good" If I keep repeating that to myself, maybe it will work

• Ga426owner

Posted November 07, 2005 - 07:01 PM

At the Vet Nationals at Glen Helen this weekend we saw a few 06 450's racing. Dubach was on one of the LE yellow models and I saw two other regular guys on LE's and one blue one that raced. Chapparral Motorports had a few on the showroom floor also, so they ought to be out everywhere soon I would guess. Here is a pic I got of a blue one Dubach Racing had on display at the track with their pipe on it, thought you guys might want to see it.

Posted Image

Just curious on the low boy header.....still in the way of the oil filter....damn I thought this was a thing of the past...it must be that it is a performance issue..

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Butta

Posted November 07, 2005 - 08:30 PM

That's a full aftermarket (custom, I would think at this point) header pipe. How much more performance does a mere mortal man need??

:banghead:

• DPW

Posted November 07, 2005 - 09:17 PM

http://img.timeinc.n...05/_Y5L5778.jpg

• muddza

Posted November 08, 2005 - 01:38 AM

" I don't need a new bike my '05 is good" If I keep repeating that to myself, maybe it will work

That could work hey, I am begining to believe it myself..........'05's good '06' bad
:banghead:

• sirthumpalot

Posted November 08, 2005 - 03:31 AM

I must tell myself... the extra weight of the 01' keeps it stable in the whoops... scrubbing jumps is no fun if the bike is easy to bring back... a whip is more impressive if you're still sideways when you land it... no year has a motor like the 01'... Diapers are more important than an 06'.... help guys, I need your help here...

• palmdaleRider

Posted November 08, 2005 - 06:08 AM

I must tell myself... the extra weight of the 01' keeps it stable in the whoops... scrubbing jumps is no fun if the bike is easy to bring back... a whip is more impressive if you're still sideways when you land it... no year has a motor like the 01'... Diapers are more important than an 06'.... help guys, I need your help here...

For me it's easy, I'm still afraid of my '00 426.

• CISCO

Posted November 08, 2005 - 07:45 PM

Ummm...4 speeds rule? Ummm I dont have 7K in my back pocket?

Just a few more. :ride:

Cant wait to throw a leg over one :applause:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.