Considering WR450 and TT50 Deal

7 replies to this topic
  • nothingleft

Posted November 07, 2005 - 02:31 PM

I am leaning towards buying the 06 WR450 and 06 TT50 for my 5yr old son and myself. I am in Nor Cal and understand both bikes are green sticker. Does anybody know what kind of a deal I might be looking at and also a good place / contact in Nor Cal to purchase from? Also, are there any major issues I should considering before pulling the trigger regarding these bikes? TIA

• patrickincc

Posted November 07, 2005 - 03:38 PM

LA YAMAHA, ask for Jim

• Fly5150

Posted November 07, 2005 - 03:51 PM

He said Nor Cal, not Los Angeles... :banghead:

• clark4131

Posted November 07, 2005 - 05:00 PM

Try Sierra Yamaha in Quincy. I've heard nothing but rave reviews about them...SC

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • baha

Posted November 07, 2005 - 07:26 PM

Ask them how much more for a plated as oppossed to green sticker, I live in a smaller NO Cal town and really like riding around the town as well

• patrickincc

Posted November 07, 2005 - 07:56 PM

Yes indeed he said he was in NO CAL, but he didnt say he had to buy there. :banghead:

• baha

Posted November 07, 2005 - 09:48 PM

Yes indeed he said he was in NO CAL, but he didnt say he had to buy there. :banghead:

Yes I always call it NO CAL as opposed to SO CAL where I grew up/ NO cal is a good thing :banghead:

• rocksnsand

Posted November 08, 2005 - 07:57 PM

Call Ben at sierra yamaha,you will get a deal you cant pass up.I bought mine there 2 weeks ago.He beat the local boys by 1500

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.