Lost 05 WR450 Owners Manual

5 replies to this topic
  • ccoiner

Posted November 07, 2005 - 01:41 PM

I lost my 05 owners manual and was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a cheaper replacement other than the $55.00 my shop wants to charge me for it.

Thank you

• Zach0509

Posted November 07, 2005 - 01:54 PM

Pay me $40 + the $15 for shipping and I'll send you mine! No, really though, check with a national printing shop (like kinko's or alphagraphics), and if they will reproduce it cheaper than that, I'll take mine in and have it replicated for you.

They might do it for $15-$20 just in a softback format like it already is in. If that's the case, I'll get mine copied for you and you can pay me when you get it.

Let me know

• msgbean

Posted November 07, 2005 - 02:22 PM

I think I have a .pdf copy at home but its for an 03. If you are interested I could email it to you. Then you could just print out the pages you need.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bryan Bosch

Posted November 07, 2005 - 02:28 PM

Pay me $40 + the $15 for shipping and I'll send you mine! No, really though, check with a national printing shop (like kinko's or alphagraphics), and if they will reproduce it cheaper than that, I'll take mine in and have it replicated for you.

They might do it for $15-$20 just in a softback format like it already is in. If that's the case, I'll get mine copied for you and you can pay me when you get it.

Let me know

Your manual is a copyrighted work, so Kinkos will not copy it for you. If you copy it and sell it, you'll be in violation of copyright. These are not small companies (the manufacturers), so I personally wouldn't do it. If you do it, do not make it available via this site, as we respect copyright laws to the best of our ability. :banghead:

• ccoiner

Posted November 09, 2005 - 07:45 PM

That would be great!

How many pages is it and I'll check it out for you, I mean me.

Thank you

Charlie

• Zach0509

Posted November 10, 2005 - 07:52 AM

I'll have to check... I'll let you know tomorrow 11/14. Also when you are there as if they will reproduce a copyrighted owners manual, just so we can see what their rules are on that. I certainly wouldn't be selling it to you, I would only charge you what it costs to produce and send, (I'll include the reciepts for you). I don't think Yamaha would get upset about that?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.