New bike has been ordered...

1 reply to this topic
  • banffboy

Posted November 07, 2005 - 07:51 AM

...and it's not blue. I've gone to the dark side(or should i say orange) fella's. I've got a 06' 300 XC-W ordered. I plan on racing Harescrambles and Cross Countries, next year and it was time to upgrade the ride. The lighter weight had a lot to do with it. I love my WR, it been an awesome bike, just a little tired for a full season of racing next year. I will own a WR again at some point. I want to thank guys like Dan Lorenze, Indy, and Taffy for all their technical knowledge and help. I knew nothing about bikes, or bike set up or maintenance when I first started hanging out at TT. I will still be lurking around the forum, checking in now and then. :banghead:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted November 07, 2005 - 08:47 AM

Banff, Congrats on the bike.... Those 300s are real nice.... Very fourstroke for a twostroke with a lot less bulk. I'm sure you'll dig it......

:banghead:

Dan

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.