Wanted: 03 to 05 YZF or 05 WR gas tank

5 replies to this topic
  • gmoss357

Posted November 07, 2005 - 05:44 AM

If anyone has one they wouldn't mind parting with, let me know. I will be looking for a seat also.

Thanks,

Garrett

• Motone82

Posted November 07, 2005 - 06:02 AM

I have a brand new stock WR tank and I have seat.

• gmoss357

Posted November 07, 2005 - 06:15 AM

what year? you can PM me a price? I have some 450 YZF shrouds, they should work?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BIG_FAT_&_SLOW

Posted November 07, 2005 - 02:48 PM

gmoss,

fyi. yz shrouds will only fit on a '05 wr tank. Previous year wr's need wr shrouds. I don't think you'll need the wr seat. I'll let you know after tonight. My friend is letting me try and fit his wr tank on my bike so i can try the yz seat.

BFS

• gmoss357

Posted November 08, 2005 - 05:08 AM

you are correct, the 05 WR tank is similar in size to the YZF tank from 03 and up. You also have to have a YZF seat or an 05 WR seat to fit either. My 03 WR seat will not work with either of the tanks so I am going to have to get both.

• WR TOM

Posted November 08, 2005 - 06:30 AM

I also have new 05 WR tank for sale. ArizTom@cableone.net

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.