anyone know what tank im thinking of?

5 replies to this topic
  • ARin

Posted November 06, 2005 - 09:51 PM

I saw not too long ago, a WR tank that replaced the radiator shrouds. It was huge, something like 27 liters...and mad expensive, 700 bucks or something.

i cant seem to find it now.

• baha

Posted November 06, 2005 - 09:55 PM

I would hate to hit a unseen drop off with it- Look for some paris to dakar pics i have seen some of them on those bikes

• ARin

Posted November 06, 2005 - 10:14 PM

baha!!!!! found it!

apparently only sold via yamaha austrailia.
http://www.yamaha-mo...0-25-AQ-250.jpg

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • baha

Posted November 06, 2005 - 10:38 PM

about 7.1 gallons X 6 lbs per gallon ( ah the equal sign on my keyboard failed!! ) 42+ pounds. I had tank that size on a 750 stand up jet ski, really messed with the dynamics when it was full. BUT HELL YOU CAN RIDE B-V NO STOPS!!!

• ARin

Posted November 06, 2005 - 10:59 PM

not something i would put on my bike unless i was going to baja...but it was just killing me that i couldnt find it.

• baha

Posted November 06, 2005 - 11:18 PM

how did you find it

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.