Looking for '05 wr tank

7 replies to this topic
  • BIG_FAT_&_SLOW

Posted November 06, 2005 - 05:12 PM

Hey guys. I'm coming over from the 250f group. I'm looking to see if any body want's to part with their 05 wr stock tank. Let me know your prices if there are any to sell or if you want a trade I have a clarke clear 2.8gal tank I'd trade. Let me know.

BFS

• Just034

Posted November 06, 2005 - 05:14 PM

I have one I will trade with you in mint condition from an 05 wr450. email me for details.

• BIG_FAT_&_SLOW

Posted November 07, 2005 - 04:25 AM

sent you a pm

• WGP

Posted November 07, 2005 - 07:53 AM

I will sell mine, PM me.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • patrickincc

Posted November 07, 2005 - 09:41 AM

ill sell you the whole bike

• mattman

Posted November 07, 2005 - 08:26 PM

You may have found that tank you're looking for already, but if not, I have an '06 with about 110 miles on it, and am looking for a clear desert tank. Not sure if they're interchangable, but if they are, and you still have it, and it's in good shape, you've got yourself a deal. I'd trade...

Matt

mheath6@cox.net

• BIG_FAT_&_SLOW

Posted November 08, 2005 - 04:07 AM

Thanks guys for all the offers. I hooked up with just034 and we're getting it done. Mattman. Yes they are the same just so you know if you come across someone else. A wr tank will work on the yz with the yz seat. 05-06 wr tanks the shrouds are interchangeable with the yz's. Just thought this would help.

BFS

• mattman

Posted November 08, 2005 - 05:43 PM

Thanks guys for all the offers. I hooked up with just034 and we're getting it done. Mattman. Yes they are the same just so you know if you come across someone else. A wr tank will work on the yz with the yz seat. 05-06 wr tanks the shrouds are interchangeable with the yz's. Just thought this would help.

BFS

Thanks for the info, I was under the impression that my '06 seat was the same as the YZ, but I could be wrong.

Thanks again.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.