06 Yz450f

3 replies to this topic
  • CoalPilot

Posted November 06, 2005 - 12:21 PM

Anyone get theirs yet? If so, can we get a report? And also, does anyone know if the rumor that in 07 Yamaha is dropping the blue and going back to the all yellow is true or not?

• mxmark

Posted November 06, 2005 - 05:25 PM

The first release for California is the middle of this month. One YZ450FV. Press day is Nov 7th. We should see some before Thanksgiving. Mark

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • KillerHiller

Posted November 07, 2005 - 09:47 AM

MXMark,

Cool collection of bikes. I had a YZ125G in 1980. Do you race vintage? I remember that being a sweet ride for it's day. The 465 was the ultimate offroad rush.

I'm considering getting a 1980 YZ125 or 250 and do some vintage racing.

That yellow is still in my blood and have been eyeballing the new 450 as well. Best of luck with your new one!

KH

• mxmark

Posted November 07, 2005 - 09:22 PM

KillerHiller, I have to work on the weekend. I just took the YZ465H to Starwest MX park last night. I had fun. Thanks Mark

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.