panoram from trail tech!

2 replies to this topic
  • robman

Posted August 24, 2001 - 01:48 PM

When any of you guys order a panoram computer get it from trail tech.
awesome service , if anything goes wrong with it they don't hesitate to replace any apart or problem you have.
GREAT JOB GUYS!
Thanks for the very fast service!

------------------
2000 wr400f ims yz tank, sdg yz seat,gpr stablizer,pro taper bars,p38 ligthning acc pump cover ,acerdis hand guard, fmf power core 4 Q pipe

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Terry_in_Reno

Posted August 24, 2001 - 02:16 PM

Robman,

I got my Panoram from Trail Teck as well, and I am very happy with it. Their web page was somehow imcompatable with my browser so they helped me over the phone. Great Service.

How do you like your Power Core 4Q? I hear they are more steath than the unplugged stocker, but don't know about the power?

Terry

• robman

Posted August 24, 2001 - 05:20 PM

I like the Q pipe , it's quiet and still has good power gain.

------------------
2000 wr400f ims yz tank, sdg yz seat,gpr stablizer,pro taper bars,p38 ligthning acc pump cover ,acerdis hand guard, fmf power core 4 Q pipe

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.