W.E.R. Steering Dampner

1 reply to this topic

Posted November 05, 2005 - 07:20 AM

I have had my WER for a while and I am just now getting ready to install it. I had it on my 98 WR and I did not like the way I had the headlight cut away so that the dampner would fit. Does anyone that has one have a better way to get the headlight to go on. I know that I will have to cut it but is there a better way to secure it after it is installed?

Photos would be great. tarfele@yahoo.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Matty05

Posted November 06, 2005 - 01:50 PM

You might be best going to an aftermarket headlight like polisport. These are rubber mounted to the fork tubes so you can raise the headlight up a bit.

Aftermarket headlights are better than OEM so it is another upgrade anyway.

I have a WER damper ready to go on my girly's bike. I got it from a mate with a YZ250F.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.