03 forks question. Height throught e triples

1 reply to this topic
  • duke2au

Posted November 04, 2005 - 09:46 PM

Does anyone know how far the standard is for the fork tubes to be poking through the top tripple clamp? Mine seem a little high from what I have seen? I have looked in the manual and there is no reference.

I am :
5,10'
84Kg (185lbs)
I ride trails here in australia and like to hit fun, not insane jumps.

So far I have set all the "clicks" to standard front and back and my rear race sag is 100mm exact.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • byggd

Posted November 05, 2005 - 05:18 AM

Does anyone know how far the standard is for the fork tubes to be poking through the top tripple clamp? Mine seem a little high from what I have seen? I have looked in the manual and there is no reference.

I am :
5,10'
84Kg (185lbs)
I ride trails here in australia and like to hit fun, not insane jumps.

So far I have set all the "clicks" to standard front and back and my rear race sag is 100mm exact.

I believe flush is stock and 10mm above is about max and makes it handle better in tight stuff. :banghead:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.