06 wr450f speedo

2 replies to this topic
  • bomax

Posted November 04, 2005 - 07:34 PM

ok i have looked closely at the speedo now that i have the bike ,basically its nothing more than the cable drive system that runs off the hub but with electrics..

iam gonna run a set of motard wheels as well run dirt stuff so unfortuantly iam in need of one that works both(trail tech).

iam gonna sell or even trade this one,it has 5kms or 3 miles on it,its new,i will include everything up the the speedo drive mechanism.its also trick indiglo as well!awesome.

does anyone on here have a clue what it would be worth?yamma dealers cant tell me yet hear.iam willing to trade for a new trail tech setup with a case.

i will also need the speedo drive adapter from your wheel as iam giving mine up.

basically if anyone knows what these are worth by all means pm me it will make life easier :banghead:.

john

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • NavyNuke

Posted November 04, 2005 - 08:04 PM

read your manual, you can adjust the ratio in a % of tire hight.

If you don't have the service manual, email me at silversv@excite.com and I'll give you the directions so you can adjust it for your 17 inch rims.

• bomax

Posted November 04, 2005 - 08:37 PM

actually the problem is you cant use the pickup with the talon hubs.i have spacers with the motard wheels already and no provisons for the speedo on the hibs like the stockers unfortunatly.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.