1998-99 WR/YZ400 left side radiator needed

4 replies to this topic
  • Yamahondaha

Posted November 04, 2005 - 03:31 PM

If anyone has a left side radiator for a 1998 or 1999 YZ or WR400F that they can part with I will buy it from you, I took mine to the radiator repair shop and they said it can't be fixed (the tube to tank connections are leaking) I would even consider one that needs tank repair if the price is right. I need something to ride and I am tired of waiting a week for Ebay auctions to end only to find out I have been out bit by 50 cents. I looked for brand new radiators online but they all list them as back ordered.....

HELP :banghead: :banghead: :lol:

• Rich_in_Orlando

Posted November 04, 2005 - 04:00 PM

Have you talked to Myler's Radiator? http://www.motorcycleradiators.com/ They can probably fix it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Yamahondaha

Posted November 04, 2005 - 04:17 PM

Have you talked to Myler's Radiator? http://www.motorcycleradiators.com/ They can probably fix it.

I called them but it was after hours. If it can be fixed I would still want a spare.

Anyone know if the newer radiator would fit if it was modified?

• walent215

Posted November 04, 2005 - 08:40 PM

If anyone has a left side radiator for a 1998 or 1999 YZ or WR400F that they can part with I will buy it from you, I took mine to the radiator repair shop and they said it can't be fixed (the tube to tank connections are leaking) I would even consider one that needs tank repair if the price is right. I need something to ride and I am tired of waiting a week for Ebay auctions to end only to find out I have been out bit by 50 cents. I looked for brand new radiators online but they all list them as back ordered.....

HELP :banghead: :banghead: :lol:

i have one off a yz 450 .dont know if it will fit

• SJMC_DON

Posted November 05, 2005 - 03:23 PM

The 426 and 450 rads will not work without substantial modification, the hose connections and the mounting holes are different. I might have an old one off of my 400 out in the shop. I will look and PM you if I find one. :banghead:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.