99/2000 header pipe?

6 replies to this topic
  • *mike68*

Posted August 24, 2001 - 09:43 PM

Anyone want to sell their 99 or 2001 header pipe? My 01 pipe was mangled again the other day to the piont it touches the radiator and the coolant lines at the same time. That and the fact that it is crushed in 2 places warrants replacement. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

ps,..small dents are fine and would match the rest of the bike. :)

[This message has been edited by *mike68* (edited 08-24-2001).]

• PMAUST

Posted August 24, 2001 - 09:57 PM

Mike, I don't know if the WR400 header will work on a 426. But, if it does, I have a stock 00WR400 header you can have. Just let me know. Thanks, Paul

P.S. It is in mint condition! :)

[This message has been edited by PMAUST (edited 08-24-2001).]

• *mike68*

Posted August 24, 2001 - 10:21 AM

Thanks Paul,
I just dropped you a line!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted August 24, 2001 - 03:12 PM

Dude,

You should have said you needed one while we were on the phone. Email me what address you want it sent to. I'll try to find the levers for loris bike and I found a side case gasket for it.

Bill

------------------
99 WR400f, YZ timed, MX-Tech suspension, Scotts steering damper, White Bros E-Series (12 discs), tapered header and a/f. Kouba T-handle for the fuel screw. Works Connection billet throttle tube and frame guards. Cycra Pro-Bend, triple clamp mount handguards. Thumper Racing rad guards, Renthal Jimmy Button highs, YZ Tank and IMS seat, YZ number plate, odo removed, EKP #4, 50PJ, 175MJ at 500-1000' Thanks James Dean!

• *mike68*

Posted August 25, 2001 - 02:17 AM

I didn't even think of it. Paul is hooking me up. He called me last night and we had some cool WR talk going on. Super nice guy.
I know Brian is looking to buy one if you still want to get rid of yours. His is pretty beat up as well. Thanks for the offer and see you at RC soon!

Hey Paul,
If you want to come to NH and ride, all you need is a ticket and you can ride the 426 (titanic) and I can ride my 250, same offer stands to you too Bill. No bike shipping required. thanks again.

[This message has been edited by *mike68* (edited 08-25-2001).]

• PMAUST

Posted August 25, 2001 - 06:48 AM

Mike, thanks for the offer. I'm not sure when it will be as my schedule is pretty hectec right now. For sure next year though! I can't wait to come check out your trails and meet you guys. The added bonus is that I have never been back there. I know my wife would enjoy seeing that area of the country as well. I'm thinking something like next Spring...Lets stay in touch. P :)

• *mike68*

Posted August 25, 2001 - 09:22 PM

Sounds great, got a small camp in main on the lake too. Been in the fam for while. Good riding up there to. Lots of options here for ya. Maybe I can get Bill and a couple other guys up here as well.
Can you say Nor Eastern Moab?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.