Anyone been running Mobile 1 gold cap?

3 replies to this topic
  • Jetsprint2

Posted November 03, 2005 - 08:08 AM

It has been out for a while and I would like to hear if anyone has some long term use of this oil. :banghead:

• biznet1

Posted November 03, 2005 - 10:38 AM

I used in my YZ426 and now I use it in my 06CRF450. 1.5 years now. No valve issues with the CRF.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ga426owner

Posted November 03, 2005 - 01:19 PM

No problems here.............

• bg10459

Posted November 06, 2005 - 03:32 PM

15w50 only. The other gold caps are energy conserving, which has been said to be no good for your clutch. I've been using it for a while without incident, but I'm going to switch to Shell Rotella T, as it has been recommended by many TT'ers and is a lot cheaper than Mobil. Whatever it is, I change it at 100 miles or less.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.