Head Light Guard

4 replies to this topic
  • TARFELE

Posted November 02, 2005 - 08:24 PM

Does anyone know of a good head light guard.

• jerryls

Posted November 02, 2005 - 09:52 PM

Go to Home Depot and buy a small sheet of plexiglass (18" x 12") and a box of velcro tabs. Use a Dremel (or hacksaw, etc) and cut it to the same size as your light. Stick it on with the velcro tabs (one in each corner). Total investment is around $8, and you have enough materials to make 4 guards.

Jerry

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TARFELE

Posted November 03, 2005 - 06:11 AM

I have seen that before but I was hoping that there was and aftermarket guard out there. I will do the plexiglass as a last resort but thanks

• creaky

Posted November 03, 2005 - 06:31 AM

Baja Designs has them. You have to sift thru their website, its kind of hard to find.

Chris

• TARFELE

Posted November 03, 2005 - 07:08 PM

Found it that is what I wanted, Thanks

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.