Gonna Do It

3 replies to this topic
  • The_Missile

Posted August 24, 2001 - 04:40 AM

I made the decision...I'm trading in my car,
my XL600LM, my mountain bike(s) and anything else I can lay my hands on.... that '99 WR400 will be mine! :) :D

cheers

The Missile

• Shawbridge Husky

Posted August 24, 2001 - 04:57 AM

Good for you! It's always good to simplify one's life. I also have too much stuff/ junk / toys , all of it 4 sale except one mountain bike, XC skis, and of course my '99 420. We live in a materialistic society where too much emhasis is placed on things.
Good luck to uou in your garage sale! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • *mike68*

Posted August 24, 2001 - 04:57 AM

keep one Mtn. Bike. They are great for improving technical riding skills and cardio.

[This message has been edited by *mike68* (edited 08-24-2001).]

• The_Missile

Posted August 24, 2001 - 06:06 AM

I for sure will keep one mountain bike.... I got three, all of them top end + two road bikes and many other smaller toys..... hence the wifes displeasure with proposition of yet one more toy.... Also....she wont believe me that my passion will switch to WR riding from mountain biking. How can I prove it without spending the bucks??
Finally....anyone live in Siwtzerland need a good, hardly used( :)) mountain bike ??

cheers

The Missile

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.