White Bros. Mikuni 41mm Carb Kit: Where to Start?

2 replies to this topic
  • XRsick50

Posted November 01, 2005 - 11:52 PM

Right now I'm running a White Bros. pipe and header pipe, free air-box and a Uni Filter. I'm still waiting for my White Bros. 41mm Mikuni carb kit to come in, and I'm wondering what main jet people are starting with.

I live at sea level (3 houses up from the beach to be exact) in good ol' sunny California, if that helps any.

Thanks in advance!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 150 Fuelie

Posted November 02, 2005 - 08:23 PM

I have an 05 that I just de-smogged, de-snokled, added a uni filter, jetted to a 158 main, 55 slow, ground off the stopper on the mixure screw and backed it out 2 1/2 turns, shimmed the stock needle and installed a White Brothers E-series and now can't keep the front wheel on the ground in first :lol:
Stock gearing to boot :banghead:
And just think how she'll run after I get a few miles on her, 250 so far. The beast was a ***** cat for sure stock :banghead:

• goblin127

Posted November 02, 2005 - 08:42 PM

are you running an R or an L?

Related Content

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies

FCR40 Tuning Woes- XR600R by aTuWitty

• Hot  37 replies

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.