06 450f Possibly in stock in cidney montana

10 replies to this topic
  • saucebox

Posted November 01, 2005 - 06:45 PM

Well I had a big halloween party last night and a guy happend to notice my 450 in my bedroom and he started asking me a bunch of questions about it liek where i got it and what i paid for it and such. Then he told me that he is a salesman at the yamaha dealer in cidney and that they have the 06 450's in. He said no yellow ones yet but they have already sold some blue ones. I havent called the dealership there to see if he was just filling me full or if its really true. Maybe someone wants to give them a call and check it out for themselves.

• Pitster

Posted November 01, 2005 - 09:08 PM

whats the info is it true, How much? I could use a drive to Montana for the weekend!

• str8away

Posted November 02, 2005 - 12:25 AM

Then he told me that he is a salesman at the yamaha dealer in cidney and that they have the 06 450's in. He said no yellow ones yet but they have already sold some blue ones.

sounds like some1 spiked the punch :banghead:

• Reyndogg

Posted November 02, 2005 - 07:29 AM

sounds like some1 spiked the punch :banghead:

hahah yeah...

as far as i know, no rags have even published a press intro/test

• saucebox

Posted November 02, 2005 - 08:08 AM

sorry to waste your guys's time. called both the yammi dealers in sidney today and one didnt even order any yzf450's and the other said not till dec. I kinda wanna kick that guy in the gonads now.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Reyndogg

Posted November 02, 2005 - 08:46 AM

hey man, if our time was that important we probably wouldn't be on TT, would we? :banghead:

• ONLY4STROKES

Posted November 02, 2005 - 08:53 AM

If California hasn't got them yet, no one has.

He was playing you.

• Ga426owner

Posted November 02, 2005 - 10:24 AM

my dealer was obviously mistaken on dates.......... :banghead:

• TimFurryBalls

Posted November 02, 2005 - 12:00 PM

I heard you can get them in Florida. You can buy them from the same guy that sells swamp land there. . . :banghead:

• revolucien

Posted November 02, 2005 - 12:04 PM

We saw Elvis riding one around here this weekend.... suspension was great!

• sjwr450

Posted November 02, 2005 - 08:16 PM

Bummer.

Related Content

Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.