new WR 426 on the floor

2 replies to this topic
  • Mike_in_Roseville

Posted December 28, 2000 - 02:29 PM

Was at Capital Yamaha this afternoon. 2001 wr426 sitting on the floor, not sold. they also had a 2000 WR 400. Both up for grabs for those of you who cannot wait.
$6100 for the 426 and $5800 for the 400.

Mike

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Michael

Posted December 28, 2000 - 04:35 PM

Thanks for the heads up! I been waiting for mine (on a waiting list) from San Jose since before Thanksgiving. I want to go riding this weekend - so I gave them a call and I'm picking that sucker up tomorrow!

Thanks again!!!! :)

• BruceWA

Posted December 29, 2000 - 07:07 AM

$5800 is almost $1000 over the price for a 00 WR at Condotta's Motorsports in Wenatchee, WA. Would strongly recommend looking around for a 00 before plopping down my hard earned cash. The prices for many 4 stroke off road m/c's in Washington is down since it has become very difficult to obtain a license plate. Have a plate on my 98 WR and it sure makes riding from my door to the trails a pleasure!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.