Ride pics from yesterday

15 replies to this topic
  • stonewall

Posted November 01, 2005 - 05:18 AM

I rode out of the yard yesterday afternoon and put 63 miles on the WR before dark. It was a super nice day and the scenery was awesome. I even got to ride through a few small patches of snow above 4000'. :banghead: :banghead:

Halloween Ride

• 6fiddy

Posted November 01, 2005 - 06:14 AM

Life is good! God Bless America-the beautiful...

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted November 01, 2005 - 06:28 AM

Nice photos........ Thanks for sharing....

• rushfan

Posted November 01, 2005 - 06:40 AM

That's some good looking riding :banghead:

• johnnyghia

Posted November 01, 2005 - 11:36 AM

:banghead: Nice pics thks. BTW what was the little animal? :banghead:

• moach1

Posted November 01, 2005 - 12:39 PM

very nice!!!!!!

• hotrunnin-05wr450

Posted November 01, 2005 - 01:46 PM

aint nothin like taken the wr out to its natural terrain.

• Matty05

Posted November 01, 2005 - 06:24 PM

Too bloody cold!!!!!!!

Humidity is well over 100% here now, just 2 more months of torture (summer) to go.

The wet season should be here soon, I can't wait for the mud slop fest!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • stonewall

Posted November 01, 2005 - 07:51 PM

BTW what was the little animal?

It's a groundhog.

Too bloody cold!!!!!!!

Cold??? :banghead: It was almost 60 degrees. seemed plenty warm to me.

• johnnyghia

Posted November 02, 2005 - 02:45 AM

It's a groundhog.

Thanks for the info, never saw one of those rug rats before. :banghead:

• Oasis_Flame

Posted November 03, 2005 - 09:11 PM

Pics are cool. You boys need to ride in my back yard. Desert, mines, sand, snow, river beds, cats, mustangs, cows, and eagles. I'm leaving now, have to go and rub one off. :banghead: :banghead:

• Stinson

Posted November 04, 2005 - 09:17 AM

Stonewall those pics are really nice. I think I will be moving to the Blacksburg VA area within the next 6-8 months I hope I can find some riding like that. How many miles you have on that WR now, you probably really rack them up with all the riding so close buy. Sure looks like you could use a few riding buddies, I know someone that might be able to help you out with the haha, you know it is risky riding alone. Great pics cant wait to see more. Cya Stinson

• Display Name

Posted November 04, 2005 - 09:31 AM

There needs to be a bunch more pics on this thread!

• rich128

Posted November 14, 2005 - 01:37 PM

I rode out of the yard yesterday afternoon and put 63 miles on the WR before dark. It was a super nice day and the scenery was awesome. :applause: :p

Hey man,

"scenery was awesome"....that looks like the sounding knob road from top of jack to McDowell...i think i recognize the views and the rocks in the snow pics. :lol: is that correct? that jack mountain rock has a unique look. AWESOME pics buddy and a NICE looking bike you got there! :ride:

Cool groundhog pic too, err whatever that "critter" is...LOL :lol:

Let's ride before it gets to cold :p :p :p

• rich128

Posted November 16, 2005 - 02:24 PM

hey bud,

when we gonna ride? :ride: it's gonna snow soon! :applause: let's get out there and do one before it's icy!

• EsSk83r4L1fe

Posted November 17, 2005 - 11:35 PM

Is your seat and gas tank stock?? I want to make my WR400 like that..

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.