Zip Ty Racing

6 replies to this topic
  • Tsk350

Posted October 31, 2005 - 11:30 PM

Quick question. I am about to make an order from ZIP TY and was curious what I should get from them for my 2003 WR That is in the process of a 95% rebuild. It only has 80 miles on it and other than free mods it is completly stock. :banghead:

• Indy_WR450

Posted November 01, 2005 - 02:05 AM

I recommend the following from Zip-TY:

Fuel screw
Magnetic drain plug
TM Designs chain slider
TM Designs chain guide
Neutral switch replacement cover
Left side front wheel spacer from YZ kit ( no more seal grooves cut thru stock soft spacer)

• clark4131

Posted November 01, 2005 - 07:40 AM

Don't forget the Zip-Ty Hot Start nut! Also, their axle block setup is pretty trick, but not a necessity...SC

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dbailey223

Posted November 01, 2005 - 09:33 AM

And get a shipping quote over the phone otherwise you won't know the amount if you order via web, despite a webpage confirmation and email from them that will both say $0.00 for shipping.

• The_Blue_One

Posted November 01, 2005 - 10:53 AM

And get a shipping quote over the phone otherwise you won't know the amount if you order via web, despite a webpage confirmation and email from them that will both say $0.00 for shipping.

Call the TT store and order it. If you order everything listed shipping will be free :banghead:

I'll second the hot start nut and blocks. They aren't a necessity but they are nice :banghead:

• Indy_WR450

Posted November 01, 2005 - 11:00 AM

Don't forget the Zip-Ty Hot Start nut! Also, their axle block setup is pretty trick, but not a necessity...SC

Yeah I forgot about the red aluminum nut for the hot start cable connection to the carb. It is a must! :banghead:

• Tsk350

Posted November 02, 2005 - 12:38 AM

Thanks for all the help I am going to place my order asap!! Thanks :banghead:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.