Renthal Triple Clamp

4 replies to this topic
  • Tsk350

Posted October 31, 2005 - 10:58 PM

Has anybody tried the renthal triple clamp and if so what do you think of it?
Also what size are the fork tubes on a 2003 wr 450, Im thinking 46mm is this correct? :banghead:

• bg10459

Posted November 01, 2005 - 06:03 AM

Haven't tried the Renthal clamp. 46mm is correct.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Matty05

Posted November 01, 2005 - 06:48 PM

Have a look at the GYTR triple clamp / fatbar combo.
Real good value. I got one for my missus bike for $350 Aussie dollars.

• Tsk350

Posted November 02, 2005 - 12:44 AM

Well I went ahead and got the Renthal Triple clamp and a set of CR hight Pro Tapers. I got them off Ebay for a combined price of $126.00 including shipping. All Brand new and all black. I will let ya all know what I think of them in a couple of months.

• Tsk350

Posted January 25, 2006 - 03:27 AM

All I can say is WoW! The set up between black bars and triple clamp is awsome not to mention my entire front end is all carbon fiber. Just need to get my hands on a set of black excels with red hubs!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.