Magnetic Drian Plugs

8 replies to this topic
  • WR426Frider

Posted October 31, 2005 - 08:00 PM

I have a 02 wr426, i have not been able to fine a magnetic drian plug for it. Also, if they do make one would it just be for the crankcase or the frame as well. :banghead:

• tp3dxf

Posted October 31, 2005 - 08:31 PM

I run a Zip Ty Racing mag plug in my case. Don't have one in the frame. They do pick up some strange looking very fine black residue.

Try this link.

or just do a search for Zip Ty racing.

• WR426Frider

Posted October 31, 2005 - 08:43 PM

Thanks for the link, just what i was looking for :banghead:

• AUS_WR450

Posted October 31, 2005 - 09:22 PM

I have got a Yamaha GYT-R plug in my WR450. It is a 12mm thread that suits all YZ's and WR's. Part number is YZR-DRAIN-00-00.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bamster

Posted November 02, 2005 - 06:20 AM

I have one of these.

• stillsun

Posted November 04, 2005 - 06:55 AM

I'm currently out of stock but I normally sell them for $6.99 for the ceramic type or $7.99 for neodymium type... if you're interested I should have some back in stock within the next few days.

Here's a picture of what the ceramic one's look like, check out the washer/gasket too, never have to buy another crush washer.

• Brettv

Posted November 04, 2005 - 03:21 PM

what strength is the bolt? does it have one of those numbers on it? like 8.9 or something?
also how much to ship to aus?
cheers - Brett

• blooozboy

Posted November 05, 2005 - 08:41 AM

anyone know where i can get a mag drain plug for a wr 426 2002 in the uk

• ARin

Posted November 05, 2005 - 07:46 PM

ask those companies if they will ship to UK

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.