whats the gray wire is another free mod?does it help to cut it

2 replies to this topic
  • enriquefromhonduras

Posted August 23, 2001 - 11:13 AM

man please tell me more about the gray wire
please .

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lewichris

Posted August 23, 2001 - 11:23 AM

Havent you heard it enables the flux capasitor. You can travel back in time and see yourself when you were little. It also will enable the carb to burn strictly octane. you can do 120 in first gear. It also allows the bike to rev to 40,000 rpm. Only way to cool it down is to go back in time and be covered in ice crystals. Hey guys isn't that what it does or am i missing something

Read the archives. This topic is in there. it is like the enegizer bunny it keeps comming up and comming up and comming up....

• freestyle111

Posted August 23, 2001 - 07:01 PM

cutting grey wire really only made my bike perform better in reverse i havent noticed any difference in 1st thru 5th.i still love mod i just have to ride around backwards.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.