Wanted: 400-426 pre auto decompressor

4 replies to this topic
  • Shawn_Mc

Posted October 31, 2005 - 08:11 AM

Wanted: OEM early Clutch perch with intregal compression release lever.

Anyone got the stock piece they replaced with a Works Connection piece or something?

• 93gt

Posted October 31, 2005 - 10:52 AM

I have the stock one off my 400. You pay the shipping and its yours! Its not part of the clutch perch though, Its seprate.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted October 31, 2005 - 11:24 AM

True. The decomp lever was a separate part. But I do have an OEM YZ450 perch with the integrated hot start lever, if that's what you want.

• Shawn_Mc

Posted October 31, 2005 - 01:33 PM

Hmmm...my 426 had the clutch and the compression lever on the same perch and it sure looked like an OEM piece. I was trying to free up some handle bar room on my old XR and solve a slightly short decompressor cable problem at the same time...

Ive got a perch from my CRF with the hot start lever on it, but the decompressor is too much to pull with that tiny lever.

Oh well...I'll have to keep thinking about this then...

But thanks for the offers. TT'rs are a hard bunch to beat... :banghead:

• Satch0922

Posted October 31, 2005 - 05:51 PM

my 426 had a seperate perch for the compression release as well. I have one laying around if you need it.

Related Content

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  131 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.