New question in DMV registration of my WR

1 reply to this topic
  • Just034

Posted October 30, 2005 - 10:17 PM


I just bought a 04 WR450 that was previously street legal in AZ with all AZ equipment. I live in NV and the bike has no turn signals (req. in NV) MY question is since the bike was already titled and street legal will a safety inspection be required in NV? What do I need to do to get a plate. I am trying to avoid shelling out a ton of money for a ready made kit when most of the stuff aside from signals are already on the bike.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • clark4131

Posted October 30, 2005 - 11:08 PM


If you bought a bike from out of state, or with out of state registration, you will need a safety inspection. However, just go down to the DMV and get their form and then go to your nearest dealer and have them do the inspection for you, it doesn't have to be done at the DMV. Chances are, they'll let some things slide for you...SC


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.