• grips03

Posted October 30, 2005 - 05:14 PM

What's better Moose or JD jet kit?

• Fastest1

Posted October 31, 2005 - 03:56 AM

Jd's :banghead:

• stezlaki

Posted October 31, 2005 - 06:16 PM

I have no experience with the Moose kit, but I purchased a JD kit for my bike. One thing that is nice about JD is his customer service. He replies quickly and in detail to e-mails. I intend to buy another one of his kits for our RMZ. :banghead:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Vetmxrider

Posted October 31, 2005 - 06:57 PM

I don't have any experience with the Moose kit but I can tell you that JD makes a quality product and offers great support. I have never waited more then 24hrs. for a responce to a question. My buddy was so impressed with the results for my 02 YZ426 that he purchased two of JD's kits for his and his sons 04 YZ250F's. To me, the JD kit is a sure thing. :banghead:

• Shuffler

Posted October 31, 2005 - 06:59 PM

not familiar with Moose's kit, but I run the JD in both my WR and YZ, and it's more fouled plugs. :banghead:

• grips03

Posted October 31, 2005 - 08:01 PM

Thanks all, I ordered the JD Jet kit from TT today.

• biznet1

Posted October 31, 2005 - 11:31 PM

JD is also a moderator in the jetting forum. His time and contributions deserve our business. Not to mention he responds to questions quickly.

Related Content

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  106 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.