coolant pipe leak

1 reply to this topic
  • letter

Posted October 30, 2005 - 04:00 PM

I have a 2004 YZ450F. I was wondering if anyone knows why coolant is leaking from the coolant pipe that goes into the water pump housing. I pulled the pipe out of the housing and checked the o ring and everything seems fine. It is not leaking coolant out of the weep hole at the bottom of the housing. I installed the o ring under the lip on the pipe. Thanks.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 2000YZ426dude

Posted October 30, 2005 - 11:14 PM

yeah i had the same problem with my 00 426 so i took out the coolant tube and the oring look ok but i replaced it anyway now doesn't seem to be leaking at all now.. :banghead:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.