Acerbis 6.0gal tank (Best Price so far)

7 replies to this topic
  • al_piv

Posted October 28, 2005 - 06:42 AM

MonkeyButt
any one get it cheaper ?

• clodhopper

Posted October 28, 2005 - 04:11 PM

Acerbis "safari 6 gallon tank"----$150.00. Ridgecrest, Ca. RMC.

• al_piv

Posted October 28, 2005 - 07:22 PM

You have a PM..........

• ODSC1

Posted October 28, 2005 - 09:48 PM

Acerbis "safari 6 gallon tank"----$150.00. Ridgecrest, Ca. RMC.

Do they have a website?

BH

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • al_piv

Posted October 29, 2005 - 05:20 AM

No web site, just a locale shop near him.
I will forward on the information if it pans out.

• BOLT Performance

Posted October 29, 2005 - 10:47 PM

Why the big secret... share peoples...

• al_piv

Posted October 30, 2005 - 02:35 PM

shop in Ridgecrest called Ridgecrest Motorcycle Company

• clodhopper

Posted October 31, 2005 - 05:58 AM

This is what I sent to al piv:

Sorry that I havn't gotten back to you sooner, a friend passed away and I have been busy trying to help his family. I stopped by the shop on Saturday, they do not have any tanks in stock. The guy told me that you (someone) had called and that he was trying to work a deal. He also told me that I got my tank so cheap because someone ordered it to put on an XR650L and it wouldn't fit. So he unloaded it at just above wholesale to get it off the shelf. I have found that these guys at RMC try to be competetive with the other dealers. Their number is 760-384-2510.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.