Newest "Latte" boy...

13 replies to this topic
  • justicedone

Posted October 26, 2005 - 05:15 PM

http://www.thumperta...tachmentid=9465

So I finally broke down and got my lil guy an 06 CRF50, maybe someday he can be a "L" or "R" owner. :banghead:

Would that be a venti ??? :lol:

He loves the bike after his first ride in the hills...more memories to come for sure, he he :banghead:

• wr450fyamaha

Posted October 26, 2005 - 05:23 PM

since when do they put inverted forks on a 650l and when did they start makin wb pipes for 50's?

• motomonte

Posted October 26, 2005 - 06:11 PM

Nicely done :banghead: just keep the lil one with all the safety gear he can carry.Theres almost nothing overkill whit safety,specially with kids.Roost on...

• GIANTac1

Posted October 26, 2005 - 06:13 PM

Right on dude! I bet Aust is all grins and giggles! Tell him not to roost eddie to bad on the trails! :banghead:

• wr450fyamaha

Posted October 26, 2005 - 06:14 PM

dude, you gotta hook him up with some NOS.....they make kits specifically for that bike.

• onaXR

Posted October 26, 2005 - 06:32 PM

since when do they put inverted forks on a 650l

look again pay attention this time, and for gods sake please take this advice............... make sure your brain is in gear before you engage your mouth.....

Nice looking L you have there, Justice.

• BWB63

Posted October 26, 2005 - 06:36 PM

http://autos.groups....yguid=133435118

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • justicedone

Posted October 26, 2005 - 07:08 PM

Thanks onaXR

Good helmet and goggles,elbow/knee protectors, MSR pant/ jersey, chest protector, gloves..check

A very defining moment, riding around the track with my son on our own bikes...

PRICELESS

wr, please read my sig, and stop trying sooooooooooo hard to be funny, cause really dude, nobody is laughing.

Sup Josh, you should have seen his first ride man...Classic! We miss ya bruddah'

• wr450fyamaha

Posted October 26, 2005 - 07:12 PM

haha, i got the 2 mixed up. mah bad.

• ghoti

Posted October 27, 2005 - 04:36 AM

Way to go Justice. There's nothing I'd rather do than to putt along behind my son. :banghead:

• klmmicro

Posted October 27, 2005 - 07:01 AM

My girls keep looking over my shoulder when I read these threads and then they ask "When do we get OUR dirtbikes Dad?" :banghead:

Kool beans justicedone!

• tntmo

Posted October 27, 2005 - 07:22 AM

This is how it all starts. I started with an XR650L. Next I bought my son a 50, then my daughter wanted a bike so she got a CRF80. My wife decided she wanted in on the fun, so she got a DR350. Then she wanted e-start and got a DRZ400. My son outgrew the 50 so he got a DRZ110 and I moved on to a WR400. I had to get a trailer to pull all these bikes around and an RV so we could stay out riding for a few days. Now we go to the desert every other weekend and the whole family rides together. :banghead:

You started a chain reaction of fun, trust me on this. :banghead:

• wr450fyamaha

Posted October 27, 2005 - 06:00 PM

This is how it all starts. I started with an XR650L. Next I bought my son a 50, then my daughter wanted a bike so she got a CRF80. My wife decided she wanted in on the fun, so she got a DR350. Then she wanted e-start and got a DRZ400. My son outgrew the 50 so he got a DRZ110 and I moved on to a WR400. I had to get a trailer to pull all these bikes around and an RV so we could stay out riding for a few days. Now we go to the desert every other weekend and the whole family rides together. :lol:

You started a chain reaction of fun, trust me on this. :lol:

haha, more like a chain reaction of wallet opening :ride: :lol: :crazy: :crazy: :banghead: :bonk: :banghead: :lol: :crazy: :bonk: :crazy: :bonk: :bonk: :busted: :busted: :busted: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :bonk: :busted: :crazy:

• LVThumper

Posted October 28, 2005 - 07:58 AM

I have to agree with tntmo, you have started something that will make you wonder what you used to do before dirtbikes! :banghead: I started small, and now I have a full stable of bikes, RV, trailer, and we plan our vacations and travel around the local desert race schedule! :busted: :busted: Putt'n with the little guy is about the funnest thing in the world! Chasing his older brother ain't bad either! :banghead: :lol:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies
Forums
Photo

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  158 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.