Left side engine guard

7 replies to this topic
  • dhowell

Posted August 22, 2001 - 03:23 AM

Just wondering if there is anyone with an aftermarket skid plate that has no use for the left side engine guard that comes on the '01 WR's? Let me know if this is something you would be willing to sell.

• *mike68*

Posted August 22, 2001 - 04:28 AM

You can have mine if you want it. I think my left side is ok. One of the sides is a little bent. You can have them both if thats what you want, what you really really want. I will locate them this afternoon while I am trying to straighten out my header pipe and fix a coolant leak after this weekends crash. Hey, got a header pipe you want to get rid of??

• dhowell

Posted August 22, 2001 - 11:39 AM

just email me and let me know how much you are willing to let it go for.

• *mike68*

Posted August 22, 2001 - 12:15 PM

free, just send me your adress and I'll mail it to you.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dhowell

Posted August 23, 2001 - 02:38 AM

Thanks a lot! Just let me know how much it is to ship it. I am emailing my address now.

Thanks again

• dhowell

Posted August 28, 2001 - 05:47 AM

Mike, I got the parts in the mail last night. Thanks again. It's good people like you that help make forums like this work.

• *mike68*

Posted August 28, 2001 - 05:56 AM

This site is awsome and you are more than welcome. Hope to see you at RC next year. I do highly recomend a Moose skid plate for true protection.

• Ron_S

Posted September 01, 2001 - 03:38 AM

I have a Works Connection case guard I was using for a while until I put on a Moose skid plate. If you are interested, e-mail me.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.