Interchangeable Parts 600R/650L

3 replies to this topic
  • SONODROOPY

Posted October 25, 2005 - 08:13 AM

I have a 95 XR600R and want to loose the white side plates and tank and go to red on both. I can't find the side plates in red for the 600R. I saw somewhere here on TT (searched and couldn't find it again) that the 600R and 650L side plates are a perfect match to each other. Does anyone know what parts from the 650L are a match for my 600R. If I can't find red for the 600 maybe I can get them for a 650L. :banghead:

• XR650L_Dave

Posted October 25, 2005 - 08:24 AM

I believe the right-hand side plate is the same, but the L left hand cover is wider to clear the battery box.

D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wr450fyamaha

Posted October 25, 2005 - 08:31 AM

right is the same but left is different. dont think the tank is a match either but i think Ims or Clarke makes it in red....or if the one you have is metal, have it painted red.

• SONODROOPY

Posted October 25, 2005 - 08:33 AM

right is the same but left is different. dont think the tank is a match either but i think Ims or Clarke makes it in red....or if the one you have is metal, have it painted red.

I know I can get a red tank for the 600R. Does anyone know where I can get the red side plates? If both of the side plates on the 650L don't work I don't want to waste my time.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.