UK ride

5 replies to this topic
  • andyxr

Posted August 22, 2001 - 01:56 AM

I'm looking for anyone in the South of England that wants to do some playriding/bar-banging at the Ashdown Farm practice track near Blewbury, Oxon.

Andy D
andy@bajaoffroad.com
Baja Off Road Adventures www.bajaoffroad.com

• Darren_Santilli

Posted August 22, 2001 - 12:12 PM

There are 6 of us going there this sunday, for the first time.

What can we expect?

• andyxr

Posted September 05, 2001 - 05:38 AM

Darren,
Sorry, I missed your response. You've probably been there now and may, or may not, love it. What did you think? How about them hills? I'm there on Sunday, running in my new KTM 250 EXC (I've still got my WR400 - will use it mainly for trailriding).

Andy www.bajaoffroad.com

Originally posted by Darren Santilli:
There are 6 of us going there this sunday, for the first time.

What can we expect?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Brett_Green

Posted September 06, 2001 - 12:28 PM

I'm up in Wolverhampton - mostly ride in Wales - but don't mind travelling if there is something good.

What's this place all about and where is it?

Brett

• Gilly426

Posted September 10, 2001 - 03:19 AM

Originally posted by Brett Green:
I'm up in Wolverhampton - mostly ride in Wales - but don't mind travelling if there is something good.

What's this place all about and where is it?

Brett

I'm in Wolverhampton too, where abouts are you?

Gilly

• Brett_Green

Posted September 19, 2001 - 11:43 AM

I'm in Perton, what about you ???

Brett

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.