I need a "05" WR 450 Brochure

1 reply to this topic
  • rtrolli69

Posted October 24, 2005 - 09:45 PM

Sorry this is crazy I know & personal but..Hey guys sorry for going right to the top.But i need one for legal reasons with my ex-wife..this thing is a full competition race bike as far as shes concerned..I will pay ya for it and shipping.....I bought my bike new the dealer was out of them and told me he wasnt getting anymore..Let me know if you have a spare..ive tried to print off Yamaha fact web site cant find the 05.let me know..

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Joe Schmo_*

Posted October 25, 2005 - 01:47 PM

I can email you a copy but it's an Aussie brochure. Measurements are metric etc. Let me know if you want me to email it to you.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.