Just put on a Carbon Pro II-AWSOME

No replies to this topic
  • dunecj2a

Posted October 24, 2005 - 08:47 PM

I was all ready set to goin ridin tonight and had the bike in the truck. I was takin off from work to go hit some dirt. I bought a WB Carbon Pro II exhaust but wasn't expectin it until later this week. Well I got it at work this morning and when I got to where I was ridin I put it on.

Man that pipe really opened up my 04 450 :banghead: I was runnin a complete Ti system already but I got that Carbon Pro for a good price so I bought it. That pipe flat out rocks, I could basically ride everything in 4th. I could not believe the power difference from my other Ti system. I'm already runnin a 14/47 combo because of the other system. I think I can go to a 46 rear with the way my bike pulls now :banghead: Brand new cost on that pipe is out of my league :lol: I didn't even rejet, I just kept the other pipes jetting and it was spot on. This is an awsome pipe and really wakes up a 450.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.