I Got A Plate for my WR today!!! (In VA)

1 reply to this topic
  • slipnslide

Posted October 24, 2005 - 05:27 PM

I can't explain it, but I basically went straight from a Certificate of Origin (Also known as an MSO) that clearly stated "This vehicle is not street legal..blah blah..etc" to a street title, to a plate! :lol: Everyone told me I would have to installl all the street stuff (turn signals, brake light switched front and rear, horn, etc...) and get a special inspection. But I didn't do any of that. :banghead: I couldn't be happier because I have been trying to get a plate since I bought the bike aboout two months ago. :banghead: If any of you are looking for a plate in VA, there is hope. And don't work too hard transforming your bike into a completely street legal machine (Unless you want to, of course) before you try the simple route. See y'all in the mountains! :busted:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • stonewall

Posted October 24, 2005 - 07:35 PM

Congrats on the plate! I knew you could do it. :banghead:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.