bikes differ

2 replies to this topic
  • John_H

Posted August 21, 2001 - 09:28 PM

Homeie cam down form Denver to ride around ABQ (albuquerque). ****** was on a diet so eating was sucked. He has an XR250 with a tail pipe and and air box. I have a mostly stock WR with the freebes. He just couldn't start his pshit XR after making the chages. We in'd the pilot screw which helped, but he kept twisting the throtle when he kicked. (he's vertically challenged @ 5'9". He kicked and kicked. I said "don't tire, let me try. FIRST KICK!

I somewhat understand ignition **** . I think his biggest drawback was old habits. Maybe that's whey my WR starts very, very well.

He wasn't proud, we rocked through the forest and had TOO MUCH FUN. **** the bike wars. I love rid'in his XR. Has an engine, right!!!!!!!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jamracing

Posted August 22, 2001 - 08:35 AM

5'9" is vertically challenged?!?!?!?! I'm hurt. :)

------------------
Josh
01' WR426
99' YZ400
87' FZR1000
Uh, like twist the throttle...

• *mike68*

Posted August 22, 2001 - 09:39 PM

me too! :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.