Video: 3 mile wheelie on a YZ426F

53 replies to this topic
  • goodluckmonkey

Posted October 22, 2005 - 11:14 AM

Found this vid posted on another forum. http://www.stuntking...heele_512mb.wmv

No protective gear but a helmet, totally irresponsible location, and some foul language at the end.

Briliant :banghead:

For the record, i wear all my gear, don't f**ckin' swear, and haven't wheelied for more than 2 miles on the public highway.

Enjoy.

• 02YZ426

Posted October 22, 2005 - 02:11 PM

Thats friggin awsome! Good post :banghead:

• halen16

Posted October 22, 2005 - 02:13 PM

I love that vid! omg sick...i wish i could do one 50ft

• str8away

Posted October 22, 2005 - 04:11 PM

i like how the front wheel just sits motionless...cool vid

• shigbie

Posted October 22, 2005 - 04:42 PM

That is incredible...one of the coolest wheelie vids I've seen

• YZLEE

Posted October 22, 2005 - 05:39 PM

I've heard that if you ride a wheelie long enough you will starve the engine of oil. Is there any credence to this?

• 2000YZ426dude

Posted October 22, 2005 - 06:03 PM

thats pretty sick... but what i like to know is where the cops when they where doing this on the freeway?? and wounder what people driving by thought about it?? :banghead:

• Emiliano

Posted October 22, 2005 - 06:03 PM

Wow awsome I only can do 100 mts boy no way I ll do it on the road

• ovrrdrive

Posted October 22, 2005 - 06:37 PM

:banghead: Nice...

• fraley

Posted October 22, 2005 - 07:14 PM

I've heard that if you ride a wheelie long enough you will starve the engine of oil. Is there any credence to this?

i don't know, but what would be the difference in riding a multi-mile on flat ground compared to riding up steep trails or even roads for extended periods?? same, right? or is it?? i don't know :banghead: the bike's front end is still elevated, wheelie or uphill grade. what do ya think?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • skwerlee

Posted October 22, 2005 - 07:25 PM

i know that guy,his name is Willie Ray... they filmed that back in 2003 when he was 18. He was riding a YZ250f down 635 south which is one of the biggest highways in The Dallas metroplex.

• YZLEE

Posted October 22, 2005 - 07:42 PM

i don't know, but what would be the difference in riding a multi-mile on flat ground compared to riding up steep trails or even roads for extended periods?? same, right? or is it?? i don't know :banghead: the bike's front end is still elevated, wheelie or uphill grade. what do ya think?

That's why I want to know. I can't ride a wheelie like the guy in the vid, but I do lots of hillclimbing. Maybe I'm just worrying too much. I've never heard of it happening, but could it?

Sorry about the hijack.

• Autospirit

Posted October 22, 2005 - 09:42 PM

The secret is.......you need cut-off sleeves to do a good wheelie. :banghead:

• snow

Posted October 22, 2005 - 10:53 PM

I know on some of the steetbikes that if you do a wheelie like that the pickup tube will starve for oil sice they are shallow but I think the yz's are fine.

• CraZ DrtRider17

Posted October 23, 2005 - 07:15 AM

thats pretty sick... but what i like to know is where the cops when they where doing this on the freeway?? and wounder what people driving by thought about it?? :banghead:

they probably thought awesome!!!!

• CraZ DrtRider17

Posted October 23, 2005 - 07:19 AM

yeah that was awesome!!!!

• saucebox

Posted October 23, 2005 - 10:41 AM

not sure if it is on a dirtbike but my friend locked up his zx6 riding a really long wheelie.

• arel451

Posted October 23, 2005 - 11:02 AM

I wonder why people think dirtbikers are a bunch of idiots and are closing our riding areas. :banghead: Sorry guys as impressive as that was I found it totally irresponsible and a poor example to younger riders who will likely try to duplicate this stunt because buddy impressed them. My .02

• muddza

Posted October 23, 2005 - 12:08 PM

:busted: :banghead: :busted: :crazy: :lol: :lol: :banghead: :crazy: :lol: :lol: :crazy: :crazy: :busted: :crazy: :busted:

• ttr225ttr

Posted October 23, 2005 - 12:22 PM

I wonder why people think dirtbikers are a bunch of idiots and are closing our riding areas. :banghead: Sorry guys as impressive as that was I found it totally irresponsible and a poor example to younger riders who will likely try to duplicate this stunt because buddy impressed them. My .02

people arnt closing down riding areas cause of wheeling on the freeways!!!
Its cause of these dumbass congressmen that have never rode a motorcycle before!!! :lol:

That wheelie was fu :banghead: ing awesome!!! but i do agree with arel that was kinda irresponsible :busted:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.