Wiring the stator????

2 replies to this topic
  • Eric Henion

Posted October 22, 2005 - 09:10 AM

I need some help guys. I bought a Baja Designs EZ Mount kit for my BRP but the directions are not very easy to follow when it comes to wiring up the stator/regulator. The stock wiring has two wires coming out of the regulator connecting to the stator and two other wires that go foreward in the stock harness. The BD instructions tell me to connect the stator to the BD wiring harness.

With that said do I connect both yellow/white wires to the white and both green wires to the orange or do I just connect the stator wires to the BD harness.

I emailed BD two nights ago with no response.

Please help
Thanks guys.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • moleculo

Posted October 22, 2005 - 09:59 AM

With that said do I connect both yellow/white wires to the white and both green wires to the orange or do I just connect the stator wires to the BD harness.

I believe you answered your own question.

The BD instructions tell me to connect the stator to the BD wiring harness.

• Mescalero

Posted October 22, 2005 - 07:36 PM

Dude, call BD on Monday and they will walk you through it all. Great people with more know how than you'll ever need...... period :banghead:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.