Ok. Now that I am starting to hang out here....

6 replies to this topic
  • PMAUST

Posted October 20, 2005 - 07:57 PM

Why do I have to scroll down so damn far to get to this forum. After all, it was the WR's that got this site started off to begin with. :banghead:

• Stinez

Posted October 20, 2005 - 08:03 PM

Two words.
“Alphabetical order”

:banghead:

Do what the rest of us lazy suckers do.
Bookmark it.

• PMAUST

Posted October 20, 2005 - 08:17 PM

Two words.
“Alphabetical order”

Do what the rest of us lazy suckers do.
Bookmark it.

:busted:

True. But you can sort in either ascending or decending order. It's the sort order that is all screwed up! Yamaha should be at the top! :busted: :crazy: :lol: :busted: :busted: :banghead: :lol:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Fryboy

Posted October 21, 2005 - 05:33 AM

Why do I have to scroll down so damn far to get to this forum. After all, it was the WR's that got this site started off to begin with. :banghead:

Hey Paul !

How have you been? And are you lost again? Don't tell me you sold your pumpkin and have come back to the light?

Hope all is going well with you down South.

Dave

• PMAUST

Posted October 21, 2005 - 07:10 AM

Dave, everything is going great! Since the KTM is plated it stays in the stable. The WR stays in the family for those sometime slacker riders. :banghead: That leaves an openning for a new bike. :banghead:

• Fryboy

Posted October 21, 2005 - 11:18 AM

Dave, everything is going great! Since the KTM is plated it stays in the stable. The WR stays in the family for those sometime slacker riders. :banghead: That leaves an openning for a new bike. :banghead:

Glad to hear you are doing great ! I am gonna have to come down there one of these days to ride with you. Let me know if you are coming up this way and we can finally hit Stony. Sounds like you are on the verge of buying another DubyaR. Congrats !

Take care
Dave

• PMAUST

Posted October 21, 2005 - 07:50 PM

Glad to hear you are doing great ! I am gonna have to come down there one of these days to ride with you. Let me know if you are coming up this way and we can finally hit Stony. Sounds like you are on the verge of buying another DubyaR. Congrats !

Take care
Dave

Dave, you are welcome anytime to come down to SoCal. We'll take you out on some awesome desert riding. I will be back up north. Stoney seems like a million miles away. :busted: :crazy: :crazy: :busted: The only saving grace is that the desert soil near where I live is wet right now! :busted: :lol: :lol: :busted: :lol: :banghead: :banghead:
I'd like to do George Town again too. :lol:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.