Guts Tall Seat for 650L

4 replies to this topic
  • husky123

Posted October 19, 2005 - 06:45 AM

I've done a search with no results...

Anyone have a Guts Tall seat for their XRL. I'm thinking about one but would be interested in comments before I buy. Thanks!

• Rover31

Posted October 19, 2005 - 08:24 PM

Yep I have one, intialy I wasn't sure I was going to like it (is very firm and took a little breaking in) but now I couldn't go back.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • husky123

Posted October 20, 2005 - 04:55 AM

Do you happen to have a picture of it?

• Bryan Bosch

Posted October 20, 2005 - 08:52 AM

The seat comes in different heights and densities.

If you buy, give us a shout. We're a guts dealer and we'll save you a bit of cash over buying direct...

• Rover31

Posted October 20, 2005 - 11:46 AM

No I don't, but I can tell you it doesn't look like the pic Bryan posted it is not as flat, nothing like the ALoop setup. My seat is only 1 1/2in above stock so it is not a real super difference in looks just minor. I think since my cover is black it probably hides the difference even more (ya know black has that slimming effect!). I notice it a bunch just riding I sit better on the bike and can stand up better/easier.
I need to get some pics of the bike up, hopefully soon.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.