GA426owner need help

2 replies to this topic
  • RSK

Posted August 20, 2001 - 04:54 PM

David, when we where riding at kentuck last time you said you have a guy that works on your forks, well I need to get his # as I am tired of messing with mine, just don't have the time.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ga426owner

Posted August 21, 2001 - 03:46 AM

Steve, his name is Mark Klein. He is "MX Tuner" on
He does unbelievable quality work & will meet you to dial-in your suspension. His phone # 770-924-7404......he is the only person that works on my stuff, period! Hope to see you Sunday. Lets go woods-in!!!!!!!!!!

• RSK

Posted August 21, 2001 - 01:51 PM

David, thanks for the info I will give him a call, as for riding this weekend I will have to pass as I'm going fishing in LA (Lower Alabama) but you have fun if you go and I will catch you next time.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.