white Bros E2- Holy Crap!

6 replies to this topic
  • billg

Posted October 18, 2005 - 05:40 AM

I just want everyone to know about this slip on exhaust. My 2000 xr 600 started on the first kick for the very first time. I put on the larger tip opening that came with the bike and it opened her right up. More power everwhere. The sound is awe inspiring and the increase is definately noticeable. The best thing is how easy she is to start now. I am not exagerating. If anyone has a hard time starting their big bore 4 stroke, try one of these. Easy to install, great design, perfect fit and great overall performance. I still need to dial in the jetting but its not too bad as is. I just bought a pumper carb from Edelbrock (Barnums) and can't wait. Just wanted to share this with you all.

• billg

Posted October 18, 2005 - 11:49 AM

anyone,anyone, Buehler

• Toolmaker

Posted October 18, 2005 - 02:10 PM

Did you use the stock header ? What other improvement's have you done.

If I do the starting deal right mine will start right up , but get someone else out there, or has it been ran in the last 12 hours look out the show is on .

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Pig_N_CR5hundy

Posted October 18, 2005 - 02:43 PM

I put one of these on my XR650 a year ago, posted my results, very similar to yours. A great pipe that meets sound requirements without power loss, as well as an extra tip that really opens her up throughout the whole powerband. The responses I got were similar to yours........none, so don't feel bad :banghead:

• billg

Posted October 18, 2005 - 03:13 PM

Yes I used the stock header. I havn't done anything else except remove the snorkle from the airbox. I will be installing an edelbrock pumper carb as soon as Barnum ships it. Other than that I will be leaving her stock.

• billg

Posted October 19, 2005 - 03:40 AM

Just want to hear some feedback if anyone is reading

• timothypg

Posted October 19, 2005 - 03:51 PM

i'am leaning towards an e-2 for my 86 xr600r. i have heard good things. i will be interested to see how things are working for you.

Related Content

Can anyone identify this xr600 piston? by ms_mtn24

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 4 replies

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies

What was your path to Beta? by officialhopsof

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • Hot  79 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.