wr 426 cylinder head parts

No replies to this topic
  • tshe1

Posted October 17, 2005 - 01:28 PM

hi to all.
I'm getting my cylinder head parted off because i have a decompression problem (you can read about it in the previous threads), which probably caused by distortion exhaust valve.
i got to that conclusion because i have dented header (dent throe the half way) that probably caused high temp in the exhaust port of the head and distorted the valve(s).
for rebuilt the cylinder head i Will need new parts: cylinder head gasket, valve stem seal, valve(s)?,valve shims,timing chain tensioner gasket,valve guide?
do you know were i can buy the parts on the web (offcourse secure website that worldwides) because this parts here (Israel) extremely expensive.
thanks to you all :banghead:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.