Out gunned by wr450

9 replies to this topic
  • Max Power

Posted October 16, 2005 - 07:29 PM

We tried our best. I put a posse together to go after wr but in the end, his backing by the mods was our down fall.

A short story..

I put a small posse together to go after wr. This group was both smart and could spell.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

We were a tight group with only one goal. To bring wr to the TT police to answer to many charges.

Posted Image

It wasn't easy. wr lay boobie traps for us.

Posted Image

We searched high and low.

Posted Image

We tried to smoke him out.

Posted Image

We ran into more boobie traps.

Posted Image

We interegated wr's umbrella girl, but she didn't speak English.

Posted Image

We heard he had left the country and when we tried to follow him...... Yep you guessed it. He boobie trapped our plane.

Posted Image

Damn wr. With the mods on your side you are no match.

Nice work my freind. you will reach 1000 posts shortly and I will not be around to see it.

• cholwerk

Posted October 16, 2005 - 07:42 PM

This is a sad day...

Driven out of OUR forums by a 16 year old whining bitch.

F*@#*r.

• J_Daniels

Posted October 16, 2005 - 07:46 PM

What a thoughtful and humorous montage! So the forces of darkness (or slackness) have prevailed? What about my six? I feel a breeze back there!

• kehale

Posted October 16, 2005 - 08:00 PM

when I have problems with soemone online, I just ignore them. they tend to go away.

pretty funny though!
I thought you actually got beat by a WR450.
hahahaa

• bork

Posted October 17, 2005 - 05:12 AM

Mich looks like this ?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TREADMARKS

Posted October 17, 2005 - 06:59 AM

HAAAAAAAAAAA

Now that's funny. :banghead:

Too bad it is also true. :banghead:

• Shawn_Mc

Posted October 17, 2005 - 11:21 AM

That umbrella girl looks almost as unhappy as Kenny Roberts SR. (Proton T-Shirt)

• wr450fyamaha

Posted October 17, 2005 - 12:15 PM

I must say, that is an awsome tale. You have done a great job of collecting pictures from past posts and putting it into a story. Good work man.

• Bryan Bosch

Posted October 17, 2005 - 12:39 PM

This is a sad day...

Driven out of OUR forums by a 16 year old whining bitch.

F*@#*r.

Nobody reported one single post that violated our board rules except for posts you'd expect from a 16 year old. While some might have been a little immature, none of them where bannable offenses.

So, instead of schooling the boy you want him banned because you either can't ignore what you don't like under your own power or you choose not to click on his name and use the ignore user feature, letting our system work for you. Lest we forget what we were like when we were 16 years old.

You want somone banned, build a case for it. I'm more interested in decisons that are right, not popular. :banghead:

• Bryan Bosch

Posted October 17, 2005 - 12:45 PM

I must say, that is an awsome tale. You have done a great job of collecting pictures from past posts and putting it into a story. Good work man.

What you should do is read more and post less. You'll learn something from these guys, as they know their stuff. You'll be better for it and so will the community. So, your fate is up to you. I'm not protecting you nor am I banning you. But, we'll be watching.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 17 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.