06 Yz450 Or 06 Ktm450xc???????????

1 reply to this topic
  • waterdog3

Posted October 16, 2005 - 06:38 PM

I Have Read A Lot Of Good Thing About The New Xc Line From Ktm. I Am A Die Hard Yamaha Guy. Mainly Ride Hare Scrambles, But Like Hitting An Open Logging Road Too. How Is The New 5 Speed In The Yammie???? Is 1st About The Same As The Wr????? The Ktm Has A 6 Speed...low 1st And A Tall 6th. Also Heard That The Ktm's 06 Susp Is To Be The Best Yet. $6064.00 Yamaha....$6661.00 Ktm. Any Thoughts???????????

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ga426owner

Posted October 17, 2005 - 05:15 AM

For 90% HareScrambles I would go KTM. I also am a die hard Yami guy but for any woods or Harescrambles racing KTM XC is hard to beat. All the KTM needs is Barkbusters....Yami needs a lot more....
I am buying a KTM XC soon for woods riding....probably a 2006 300XC
I am buying a 2006 Yami 450 for MX..... :banghead:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.